Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A Fall Update

The Ozarks wet summer produced a super great Fall. I drive and take photos when I can. Get prepared. I hope to paint this one day, whenever I can...

Karen Rose Smith has kindly gifted me with one of her many cat pictures, which is on my to-be painted list. Be sure to check out her on FaceBook and see those great shots. Linda loves cats. Who doesn't?!


I'm on Facebook, too, and Twitter, so be sure to join me there.

If you're looking for a complete list of my Amazon books, try this link.

Lady Desperado, a .99 cents western novella (humor) is now up and running, and Mr. Easy and a new one, are coming right along soon.

For more upcoming, please join my free e-newsletter.  Or write to me. I'd love to hear from you.

I love this cover by designer NajlaGamber Designs , don't you?

But right now, I'm headed for the kitchen to make chicken soup, for this cold rainy day. That's chicken broth with onions, garlic, chives, and my potstickers for dumplings, plus rice noodles. Yum.

No comments: