I'm tremendously happy with the reviews for all 3 books. Very interesting feedback.
I waited to write this series, a far cry from my other work and just something I had to try. So pleased right now.
The feedback from the reviews was unexpected and really delighted me--because they got the books, the message of the series. Reflecting in the author's POV, I just wrote the stories that were in me. But these 3 books are woven together and I suppose "Different" as was noted in some of the reviews:
- DIFFERENT. EMOTIONAL. Those are at least two of the words that I would use to describe this book. "Intense" at times would probably also be another good way to try to describe it. Some of that intensity comes from the life that Nora has survived since her birth…
- This story is a keeper for me and I know I will probably read it again some time in the future.
- A very deep but interesting story. I enjoyed it very much. I would recommend it to anyone who likes an in-depth story.
- This book is a wonderfully written story about life coming full circle, healing broken hearts and learning to love with all that is in you. Even when you didn't know it was there.
- I loved this book and the characters and storyline came to life off the pages. Sweet, gentle, loving story of people loving on others.
I could almost hug each kind reviewer, who so thoughtfully took their time to read and enjoy. Thank you so much!:
>>THE EGG BASKET: