Thursday, August 11, 2016

Maiden Mother Crone

I'm writing hard and pulling into the very last part of long project, The Basket Series.

The cover artist just sent me a gorgeous rough draft of THE BRIDE'S BASKET, November 2016 release. I'm really excited about this 3rd book in the trilogy. It is a super cover for the last book of my Basket Series basic trilogy.

This Rose picture symbolizes the basic premise  or Celtic theme I used: The Maiden, The Mother, The Crone. These are the different stages of a woman's life.

(These roses should probably be organized differently. But my rosebush did not cooperate.)

The Basket Series is a blend of Women's Fiction, romance and a dab of intuitive.

The Basket Maker's Wife 5-Star Reviews:
 "Wonderful story about the bonds shared by women, mother's love and friendship. A great example of the deep strength in every woman."

"This book kept me up all night! I love to read about women who defy the odds, we are survivors !"

The Egg Basket 5-Star Reviews:
"This has to be one of the most fabulous series I have ever read! I adore them . The was so much raw emotion placed in these books that I cried, laughed was mad and wanted to protect everyone also."

"I liked this book because the characters are so belonging to each other and help each other grow stronger. There is stress, but also magic."



 I am so pleased with the reception of this trilogy. It's an unusual project and something I've waited to do. The journey has been fulfilling, interesting, and a learning project.

 I am so loving these characters, and so attached to them. Soon I will have to undertake a new project  (and can't wait to start that either), but it will be difficult to separate myself from this #BasketSeries.

I've already started a series of short stories for the Basket Series peripheral characters.

Info Tidbit: I read a lot of epic sagas, ancient history, mythology etc. and am noted in college papers as a writer who uses these themes.

If you haven't tried either one of these first books, note that they are in e-book and in paper. Gorgeous paper, may I add. They are best read in order:
1. >>THE BASKET MAKER'S WIFE (BOOK 1): KINDLE/UK/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK
2. >>THE EGG BASKET: AMAZON/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK

Well, back to finishing THE BRIDE'S BASKET!

No comments: