Sunday, August 21, 2016

Celebrating!

CELEBRATING!

I've just typed The End to THE BRIDE'S BASKET, a Nov 2016 release.

To celebrate The End and other good stuff happening for me now, subscribers to my Enewsletter will receive SAM'S STORY, A Nice Guy Short Story.

Sam Knight is just a nice guy, a divorced remodeler and not looking for love. But on his way home one day, he sees this redhead....

 Jon Knight is next in the series, but right now, I'm celebrating the finish of THE BRIDE'S BASKET first draft. Very happy. The cover for THE BRIDE'S BASKET is waiting, in ebook and in gorgeous paper to join:
>>THE BASKET MAKER'S WIFE (BOOK 1): KINDLE/UK/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK

>>THE EGG BASKET: AMAZON/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK

Please celebrate with me by subscribing to my Enewsletter? Download your free copy of SAM'S STORY, currently available nowhere else.

No comments: