Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring in the Ozarks


I thought you'd like to see some of my spring shots.

I usually take my camera and drive around, taking shots, and have that planned pronto. There were some gorgeous white bark sycamores along one creek, but parking/walking there is dangerous. Those will have to wait until I have a "spotter" with me.

These are called different names, "Johny Jump Ups," "Wild Violets", etc. They are lovely in my back yard. Do you have other names for them?

I did take some good yard shots by the house, and the following are some of them:








We're having lots of storms in the Midwest, and we use our weather alert radios--keep those batteries fresh!
We're due for rain and more storms right now, so I'm working away, sliding into the finish with a new book before they hit. :)

No comments: