Saturday, January 31, 2015

Precious Links

THE BRIDE SAYS NO

(At Kindle now, others later; Perfect for Valentine's Day!)
I'm updating... We learn from our first attempts, don't we? Currently, I'm redoing some covers and adding more links at the end of my Indy books (alias "back matter"). From those who know, Book Links are essential for good sales. Here's a sample, first done using Word and then ye olde Copy/Paste:
***(Starts From the Last Chapter)
The End
~**~
From Cait London:
I hope you enjoyed Miracles and Mistletoe and will review it. For more information/more books, please visit my website. It is stuffed with material about how I get my ideas and background to different stories, plus writer advice. Please do join my newsletter for the very latest, available for subscription.
If you’d like to write to me, I’d love to hear from you.
My partial Amazon Kindle list/links follows: Enjoy!
~Women’s: The Basket Maker’s Wife (a little psychic)
~~The Aisling Psychic Triplets Series (!!Read in Order): At the Edge; A Stranger’s Touch; For Her Eyes Only;
~Novellas: Lady Desperado (Western)
***
And that's it! It's much easier to create in Word. I found that out the hard way. :) 


No comments: