Thursday, February 06, 2014

Be Mine, a Western Romance Valentine

Be Mine is just in time for Valentine's Day!

Quick Blurb: 
1881 Montana. Hardened businessman Sam Taggart hires Emma to care for his mountain man father and young sister-brat. Emma is neat, plain, a sock knitting, curvy German immigrant, who alternately enchants and drives Sam nuts. She isn’t the society businessman’s wife Sam wants, but he sure wants Emma who is definitely a virgin with every bachelor in the Territory wanting her and her socks. What’s poor Sam going to do?

Here's a review from Kathe Robin, Romantic Times Magazine:
 
The charm of BE MINE is within the hearts of Ms. Logan's perfectly endearing characters. Charming, funny, poignant and utterly delightful, BE MINE is a winner. SENSUAL 

I love Be Mine. And I love the men trying to cope with women. I put a lot of my own family into this story, as I am descended from German farmers, too. And the women in my family crochet--well, I don't--but I do bake bread. If you read the cat in the bread bowl story, that actually happened when I kept my daughter's cat. I was not happy.

 LADY DESPERADO , a western novella (just .99 cents) is perfect for a sampler taste of this humor. 

They're perfect Valentine's Day, or any time. If you're snowed in, like I am, enjoy these two western romances with a little bit of opposite sex standoffs. :)

More about BE MINE and LADY DESPERADO in my enewsletters, free for subscription

 

No comments: