Friday, November 08, 2013

Sleepless in Montana on Sale

NOW 2.99

Romantic Suspense:

SLEEPLESS IN MONTANA- Amazon

SLEEPLESS IN MONTANA - Nook

SLEEPLESS IN MONTANA - Smashwords

I'm in love with Hogan Kodiak and his brothers, Aaron and Mitch and even his father, Ben. (Every Ben I've known has been a good guy.) There's a lot of Montana men in this story and I wanted to share them for just 2.99!

Hogan is a worldwide artist who has returned to Montana to settle his past. When I reread Sleepless in Montana, I saw so much of my own love of art, color, shape, and noted how much of me was in Hogan as he studied his pieces.

Blurb:
-->
To protect the most vulnerable of the Kodiak clan from a killer, the embattled adult children and their mother return to the Bar K.

Hogan Kodiak, the eldest and the family’s outsider, is on his own ranch. Bitterly at odds with his father, he can’t rid himself of Jemma Delaney, his longtime nemesis, now the woman he desires. Determined to unite the Kodiaks and soothe Hogan’s troubled spirit, Jemma is no sweetheart as their romance fires up. As murder circles the Bar K, the Kodiaks untangle their past, their loves, and uncover the killer’s horrible secret.

Reviews:
-->
Sleepless in Montana seamlessly combines love stories for all the Kodiak family members into one intense and tightly packaged tale. Cait London delivers once again! Jill M. Smith, Romantic Times

“...entertaining storyline.” Publishers Weekly

Sleepless in Montana is an emotional, multilayered story that will linger in your mind long after you finish the last page. A must read! Sharon Laird for Bookbug on the Web

The succinct, non-communicative, native Montanan in me says, just read it. All About Romance, Liz Zink

This story was fantastic!...I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romantic suspense. Delia Larkins, Old Book Barn Gazette
~~
I hope you enjoy the Kodiaks and their loves. Now only 2.99. 



No comments: