Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Great Review


Gotta love 'em. I'm updating my website and including FOR HER EYES ONLY great reviews.

BookJunkies.com issues a blue ribbon banner for their 5 stars and I've posted that at Leona's page. The tag line reads:

FOR HER EYES ONLY is alive with rich and real-life like characters. I could picture something like this actually happening today. I like how Ms. London presents her conclusion story. It certainly aroused my curiosity about the other sisters to the point where I hope to find her other books. I went through many emotions while reading this book much like a roller coaster with its highs and lows. Ms. London will become a repeat offender in my reading repertoire. I will definitely look forward to other books by this author.
***
Thank you, Robin the reviewer :)

The full review is at their website.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I just received my book through Amazon and can't wait to read it!

Deanna said...

I'm 224 pages in and this book is superb! I wish I could stay up all night and read the rest.

I'm always amazed at how Cait captures the very essence of her characters and the emotions that they feel. She paints a vivid picture.

I swear she's in my head! and/or my heart! Often her heroines seem to almost share part of my history and the heros are men that...quite frankly, I'm looking for and hoping they will knock on my door so we can fall in love!

She creates stories that draw me in and even in the suspense, I wish I was there!

For Her Eyes Only is a great book...at least the first 224 pages! (I'm sure I'll check in when I am finished) :) I love the psychic connection, the puzzle, the history, the creative flair...I love it all!

Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us loyal readers!