Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What's Newest

It seems I like bags, and lots of different compartments in them. I also like blogging and have added 2 new ones.

Each blog is for a separate facet of moi. This one features my writing. The Second Cup relates more to the things that touch a woman's every day life, including business and work. My Jam Jar is more for the health and home side of me. It has a cute little flower widget that takes you to a quiz to see what kind of flower you are--I'm a sunflower :)

I've also added Facebook to my circle, but I'm not certain how to get that up and running in everyone's face just yet. :)

But back to bags... I simply love them, all sorts, tho I have favorites. Leona's boutique in Lexington, KY, (FOR HER EYES ONLY)was the perfect time to play with designing (at least in my story) creative handbags.

October's FOR HER EYES ONLY is the conclusion of the psychic triplets' trilogy, the story arc ending with her, as she faces an eerie danger to her family and herself. You'll see a lot of her in the coming months. I did research fabrics and the names of bag-shapes to Claire's story in AT THE EDGE up and running. She's the actual designer and handcrafter.

I've enjoyed the journey with these triplets and I'm still enjoying their company

No comments: