Sunday, January 27, 2008

Valentine's Day Special


I'm busy at work, just the last week of editing, before I turn in a new book. Meanwhile, I've been busy updating my website. January had two red bag contests. One ended Jan 15, and the other Jan 31. Why two, you ask? Because I was soooo busy in January and needed the top two weeks to work. Work happens.

I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day and have just posted a contest for it alone. The prize is an advanced reading copy, or ARC as we say. This is for A STRANGER'S TOUCH, pub date April, which is the second of the Aisling Psychic Triplets.

Since April is my favorite month, and birthday month--yes, I take all month--and it is the pub date of Tempest's book, I've also posted an excerpt from her story. There will be more excerpts and more promotion, but right now, I have to get back to work :)

No comments: