Friday, April 13, 2007

Reviews Nice Ones

It is a scary time, but so far, reviews for AT THE EDGE have been great. Here are a couple.

***** (5 stars) Only Cait London can write such a stimulating Romantic Suspense novel that readers will be unable to tear themselves away from. Though the story focuses on Claire and Neil, readers will come to know Claire's sisters and mother as well. Claire is the one that brings balance to her family. She brings them together, somehow, and helps solve or soothe family troubles. As an empath, she instinctively wants to help, to heal. Pairing the empath with a troubled (and divorced) male neighbor is a stroke of genius, in my opinion.

This is a stand alone tale. I did not feel as though I was left hanging at the end. You will not have to read the following two books in this trilogy; however, there is a subplot which runs throughout this book, and it will be used within all three stories. To get the full effect, I highly recommend reading the entire trilogy. No one writes like Cait London! Excellent! *****

HUNTRESS REVIEWS
(Reviewed by Detra Fitch)
--

I simply could not read this book fast enough. Psychics have always
fascinated me so this story was exactly the kind of thing I thoroughly
enjoy reading. I'm not sure I'm patient enough to wait for the second book
in the trilogy, Tempest's story. It cannot be published quickly enough for
me!
TheBestReviews.com
(Reviewed by Kathy Boswell)

No comments: