Monday, March 05, 2007

Trendy or Just Hard to See Print


While I'm getting set up for June's promotion of At the Edge, I'm looking at what works.

I question the use of small very small print on websites and perhaps the use of a diary type list on the index page. But then, what do I know, I am not a webmaster, simply a writer trying to save a little on my budget. Some webdesigners are definitely overpriced when small software packages get the message out there.

I'm using WebEngine from VirtualMechanics.com right now, and adding KoolMoves.com for a trailer/animations that I hope to build. I already have an animation program--old and needed updating with the fancy-today-stuff, and we're always needing new software. As a software addict, that's a problem when it eats so much of writing time.

The print on my new website's pages at http://caitlondon.com are easy to read and the animations aren't too bad, either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cait, thanks for the TallChiefs section. I'll be forwarding that to some buddies on a yahoo group I am on --and that I converted . Along with that I'll post a strong recommendation for At The Edge.

Jill

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I went to the yahoo group to post--and Annie had already posted the At The Edge review. Ah, the power (and speed) of the internet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cait, dont you dare laugh I dont have a clue what your talking about, the best I can do is write an email.